Welcome to Clevedon Herbs & Produce! We grow fresh herbs and produce for markets and home delivery in the Auckland area.
Our farm is situated in the Wairoa Gorge, 5 minutes from Clevedon Village and 40 minutes south east of Auckland City.
Our core business shifted from hydroponically growing fancy lettuce for supermarkets throughout New Zealand, to providing fresh herbs and a range of produce and seedlings for markets in the Auckland area.
We grow everything ourselves. All of our produce is either spray free or we have used an organic spray only on them.
Three ways to purchase from us:
- Order a box to be delivered to your home (click on the image above). Currently Auckland residential delivery only. Sorry no rural delivery yet.
- From our farm gate (McNicol Road, Clevedon - on the left just before the Whiteside Lane turnoff). If you would like us to put together an order for you to collect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at one of the following markets.
- La Cigale Market at Britomart (Saturdays, 8.00am - 12.30pm)
- Howick Village Market (Saturdays, 8.00am - 12.30pm)
- Mairangi Bay Farmers Market (Saturdays, 7.30am - 10.30am) - please email us directly at email@example.com if you would like to order to pick up from this market.
- Clevedon Village Farmers Market (Sundays, 8.30am - 1.00pm)
Subscribe to receive our blogs and updates!
Fresh lettuce that will last at least a week in fridge! I hear the supermarkets are charging around $5 each!! Ours have had no chemical sprays either😁 get to the markets today to get yours!
Howick until 12.30pm
Britomart until 1pm
Mairangi Bay until 10.30am
Tomorrow at Clevedon Farmers market until 1pm
This is impressive. Love it!
It's competition time!!!
In the comments, name all the plants correctly from the photo (A= Basil, B=...) and go in the draw to win a free box of vegetables and herbs delivered to your door! Valued at $58.95!!
We will be drawing the winner on Sunday 7 May😊
And don't worry if you get it wrong, you can try as many times as you like!