Welcome to Clevedon Herbs & Produce! We grow fresh herbs and produce for markets and home delivery in the Auckland area.
Our farm is situated in the Wairoa Gorge, 5 minutes from Clevedon Village and 40 minutes south east of Auckland City.
Our core business shifted from hydroponically growing fancy lettuce for supermarkets throughout New Zealand, to providing fresh herbs and a range of produce and seedlings for markets in the Auckland area.
We grow everything ourselves. All of our produce is either spray free or we have used an organic spray only on them.
Three ways to purchase from us:
- Order a box to be delivered to your home (click on the image above). Currently Auckland residential delivery only. Sorry no rural delivery yet.
- From our farm gate (McNicol Road, Clevedon - on the left just before the Whiteside Lane turnoff). If you would like us to put together an order for you to collect, please email us at email@example.com
- Visit us at one of the following markets.
- La Cigale Market at Britomart (Saturdays, 8.00am - 12.30pm)
- Howick Village Market (Saturdays, 8.00am - 12.30pm)
- Mairangi Bay Farmers Market (Saturdays, 7.30am - 10.30am) - please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to order to pick up from this market.
- Clevedon Village Farmers Market (Sundays, 8.30am - 1.00pm)
Subscribe to receive our blogs and updates!
What a great article!
Didn't make it to the markets this weekend? You can still order our veges for home delivery, orders close at 9pm Sunday night. Picked and delivered on Wednesday. So fresh!
Head along to our website to order
We're at the usual markets this weekend and the weather looks like it's going to be a stunner! Yippee😁👍
Howick market 8am-12.30pm
La Cigale at Britomart 8am-1pm
Mairangi Bay 8am-10:30am
Clevedon Village Farmers Market 8am-1pm
See you there!
And visit our website to get veges delivered to your door on Wednesday. Orders in by 9pm Sunday.
Have a great weekend! 🌞🌞🌞